Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new mud hole in bradenton?

hey fr, you should take the purdy little flareside to the mudhole haha, you ever sell that other truck you were trying to get rid of?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
shoooot my pretty lil flareside has been through the middle hole of Lakeland motorsports park....diagnaly.....when it still had the flares on it.......and no i ain't sold it yet...got a kid comin to look at it tomorrow....if Tony don't bring me my t-case soon it may not sell......

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
shoooot my pretty lil flareside has been through the middle hole of Lakeland motorsports park....diagnaly.....when it still had the flares on it.......and no i ain't sold it yet...got a kid comin to look at it tomorrow....if Tony don't bring me my t-case soon it may not sell......

Pics or it didnt happen.

why not jsut keep it and build a little mud beater?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I suppose I could but I don't have the money to maintain the insurance and all that...or maybe I do......I sure could use the money from sellin it buuuut.......

see you know you want to, just get a d44 front, to swap in, cut the fenders and beat the hell outta it, you know you want to lol

itd still be a cool mud truck lol

Ford Truck Articles