Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Guy

BCobe

DWB= Nasty Time
Just joined the CA chapter and thought I would introduce myself... Names Bryce located in the fairfeild area got a 2002 Ranger XLT 4X4 4.0 5spd... Its the super sexy color of DWB that the girls go crazy for... She has a 3"BL with black headlights, a billet grille, truxedo bed cover and 4% tint.. The inside pretty much stock other than the 12" JL and 800W Kenwood.. Then "performance" wise it has a gibson muff with no pipes and a K&N cold air... I think thats about it.. If there are any questions please ask

BCobe

DWB= Nasty Time
Thank you! I saw raptors post about a possible seperation between northern california and sothern california chapter wise?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Nah... No way we'd split a state chapter!

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
All for one and one for all! :nana: Welcome to the state chapter Bryce. We're getting to the point now where it might be feasible to have a chapter meet with a fair amount of people close enough to attend :p

BCobe

DWB= Nasty Time
Turned 19 in july... Im in the mil so stationed at travis but orig. from illinois.. I load cargo, vehicals and people on airplanes in the AF.. Im currently deployed to Ali Al Salem Kuwait. No schooling yet but Davis seems pretty bomb! No children not married... No GF either :(

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Turned 19 in july... Im in the mil so stationed at travis but orig. from illinois.. I load cargo, vehicals and people on airplanes in the AF.. Im currently deployed to Ali Al Salem Kuwait. No schooling yet but Davis seems pretty bomb! No children not married... No GF either :(

Just wear the uniform when you go out and you'll have no problems.

Stay safe over there! Thanks for serving! :flag:

Ryan

BCobe

DWB= Nasty Time
Thats the thing though since theres a base everyone wheres their uniform out

And damn straight its hot out here! 120 up top 130+ on the flightline

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Didn't realize it, but thank you for your service and stay safe
7.gif

<------USAF Veterans spouse here

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
My good buddy is in the air force :) he loaded B1 bombers to say hello to the Afgans :D
Now he's freezing his butt off in Alaska hehe..
Have you been chased by any Camel spiders yet?

Ford Truck Articles