Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Dude

BCobe

DWB= Nasty Time
Hey whats up everyone names Bryce. I drive an 02 Ranger XLT 4x4 DWB on a 3" BL with 4% tint, JL Audio 12 with 800W Kenwood amp,6X8 Pioneers, Truxedo bed cover, Billet grille, Black Headlights, K&N Cold air and a gibson muff with no pipes. Its pretty clean with 83,000 Miles but its babied... Future plans are a 4" Suspension lift with possible 35's Rims of course, Redo the audio, Smoked LED third brake, Paint the grey trim black and paint the billet grille black!

:wavey: Pics to come

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hey whats up everyone names Bryce. I drive an 02 Ranger XLT 4x4 DWB on a 3" BL with 4% tint, JL Audio 12 with 800W Kenwood amp,6X8 Pioneers, Truxedo bed cover, Billet grille, Black Headlights, K&N Cold air and a gibson muff with no pipes. Its pretty clean with 83,000 Miles but its babied... Future plans are a 4" Suspension lift with possible 35's Rims of course, Redo the audio, Smoked LED third brake, Paint the grey trim black and paint the billet grille black!

:wavey:
Welcome to the site. Lots of intelligent folks here. Look around, enjoy yourself!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Hey Bryce! Welcome to FTF! I'm sure you'll love it here as well as getting some Ranger Love! :beer:

Howdy, Bryce! Enjoy the place- We're more of a family than a "group", so just watch out for cousin O'rattlecan- He's "special"

Gotcha Im tracking now

Hey Bryce, Welcome to FTF. :)

Check out the CA chapter and join up, theres a bunch of Norcal guys on here. Im located in Davis, and there are a couple others on here from Davis as well. Theres also a couple Sacramento area guys IIRC. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Bryce glad to have you! Fairfield is just a stones throw from Davis. I already accepted you to the CA chapter. Feel free to post up and introduce yourself over there :wavey:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts