Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi, my name is Leon... I'm in Northern California foothills an hour outside of Lake Tahoe. I just picked up a '71 F100 long bed (360 CID, C6 Trans). Actually my 16 year old son and I have acquired it for his 1st truck. It's going to be a project for us and something we'll always remember for sure. I'm also loving not having to smog this!

I want to say thank you to all the people in this forum- I am learning a lot from everyone and appreciate the way the group helps one another out. Just wanted to introduce myself - thanks for listening.

received_586648559615778.jpeg

Ludachris

Staff member
Hi, my name is Leon... I'm in Northern California foothills an hour outside of Lake Tahoe. I just picked up a '71 F100 long bed (360 CID, C6 Trans). Actually my 16 year old son and I have acquired it for his 1st truck. It's going to be a project for us and something we'll always remember for sure. I'm also loving not having to smog this!

I want to say thank you to all the people in this forum- I am learning a lot from everyone and appreciate the way the group helps one another out. Just wanted to introduce myself - thanks for listening.

View attachment 35606
Where you at exactly? I'm down the hill in Newcastle just off of HWY 80.

Hi, thanks for reaching out. We're in Diamond Springs/Placerville area. It's been fun so far - there are some bugs getting worked out. We are very fortunate to have a friend who's been helping us - he's a saint. It's time now to change the main/rear seal and do the rear end lol. One thing at a time. Have a great evening!

20220818_205621.jpg

Screenshot_20220818-165238_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220818-165121_Facebook.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts