Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My new van v3

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Rumor has it that my van is at the distribution center 3 hours north, the salesman didn't want to call me until it arrived and he could make sure all was ok....:rofl::rofl:

I picked up the interior aux. heater a couple of weeks ago, 4kw (13500 btu) gasoline unit.

If all goes well, should be up and running by mid February..

20160107_145236.jpg

20160107_145240.jpg

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Glad to hear this issue will finally come to a close............Which will only be presented with another issue. Life goes on.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
My new Transit showed up today- 15 pass. crew van. I love my boss- 3 months ago she said it just wasn't in the cards. She did clarify... "I said 'this year.' It's 2016 now."

Like this:

Van.jpg

[sarcasm font]Gee I'm going to miss the old Chevy Express.[/sarcasm] :wasntme:

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I have more respect for my trash cans :D

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Anyone wanna bet this goes to V4?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
If it does....well, I don't know what I will do....cry might be an option!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
There's no way this works out properly. There'll be a huge glaring issue.

Ryan

I told him he's gonna end up stuck in that Chevrolet for another six months, and that I'd call the rental agency and tell them to decline the request to switch to a Ford for the remainder of the time or have him switched to a Fiat or Mercedes....

His response was quite vulgar....

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Vulgar?..never...not in my passive nature :D

In any case, van is here in Cowtown..supposedly with no damage and options ordered...hehehe.

Off to the upfitters in the next week or so

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I told him he's gonna end up stuck in that Chevrolet for another six months, and that I'd call the rental agency and tell them to decline the request to switch to a Ford for the remainder of the time or have him switched to a Fiat or Mercedes....

His response was quite vulgar....

It's going to have a speedometer without km/hr. He won't know how fast he's going on his canadian roads.

Ryan

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Rumor has it that my van is at the distribution center 3 hours north, the salesman didn't want to call me until it arrived and he could make sure all was ok....:rofl::rofl:

I picked up the interior aux. heater a couple of weeks ago, 4kw (13500 btu) gasoline unit.

If all goes well, should be up and running by mid February..

20160107_145236.jpg

20160107_145240.jpg

Gheeze Duncan, how much longer can they drag this out? You're being treated like a person in a third world country, the wait is insane!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts