Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Let's see some of our rigs on here!

The garage queen is getting rear louvers.Been looking at them from American Muscle for years but couldn’ t swallow the +-$500 price tag plus the couple hundred to ship to Alaska.I recently found one on Amazon for $180 shipped.It’s a one piece plastic part made in China but I threw caution to the wind and bought one. Haven’t glued it down yet but the fit is perfect and ot looks sharp IMO. 0087AE8B-42FF-46D4-9F85-F2BBCB0ACB63.jpeg73537A66-BA66-45C1-B7FC-0B6E0E99F7E3.jpeg

Ludachris

Staff member
The garage queen is getting rear louvers.Been looking at them from American Muscle for years but couldn’ t swallow the +-$500 price tag plus the couple hundred to ship to Alaska.I recently found one on Amazon for $180 shipped.It’s a one piece plastic part made in China but I threw caution to the wind and bought one. Haven’t glued it down yet but the fit is perfect and ot looks sharp IMO. View attachment 35444View attachment 35445
Great look for that bodystyle.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts