Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
The problem I had was that there were too many people that spewed wrong info about me because of their obvious lack of language interpretation

Text doesn't have tone, so straight talk can appear as sarcasm.

I find highly intelligent or more educated people understand me perfectly well by my writing ability

Lesser educated people seem to minsinterpret.

I suppose because they think everyone else is like them ;)

What about spelling? :prod: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome, I think, by the sound of it no one is sure if you are welcome, but give it a shot. What do you know besides the smart a hole side of you and most important of all what do you drive or have for a project anything real or are you just here to stir.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
to mil1ion:
????? former nwu member as well? don't remember seeing your name there, and i did read a lot of old threads there, well, what was left of them after tater crashed the site.

and (hopefully) this will conclude me talking about nwu. they already don't like me and i don't wanna smiliestirthepot

Last edited:

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
Welcome, I think, by the sound of it no one is sure if you are welcome, but give it a shot. What do you know besides the smart a hole side of you and most important of all what do you drive or have for a project anything real or are you just here to stir.

i had a 94 f350 on 38's that i just sold. currently i'm working on a 78 bronco i picked up for cheap. it sat for ten years. i got it running and right now i'm just getting it roadworthy. i'll list the plans in a minute. gotta go get a pizza.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
thanks, ca, can't remember your name. wanna say aaron, but idk.

anyways, the bronco was originally planned to be a family trip vehicle. fishing, camping, hiking, and a little light backwoods wheeling. but you know how things can change, right? :D

stock suspension. it has brand new 33'' general grabber mt's on it, so i'm gonna use it as is for a bit and collect parts for a multistage build. 3.50 gears with a trac-loc rear, 351m,c-6, 205, the normal stuff.

so far i have stripped the carpet out and found it had bodyliner in the tub already. put the dash back in, and hooked up the gauges, rebuilt the 2bbl, fixed the power steering pump, pulled the gas tank so i can hopefully patch a hole this weekend, and i also have to replace a small section of brakeline. then it will be road worthy.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
plans are to go sterling rear welded courtesy of my buddy kris via a bottle of crown. i have 4.56's for it from when i had my f350. i plan on keeping the d44 front while i find a d60 to build. i have a local deal going on where i'm getting a set of 4.56 gears and a trac-loc for the d44 as well as 6'' coils for the low low price of $125. another forum buddy has all the 8 lug outer **** for me for the front. plan on a ruffstuff shackle flip in the rear, maybe a zero rate if i need it. i'd like to find a set of 40'' ground hawgs for it in the 15'' rim flavor. i use my trucks all the time all year round and i just happen to love the way g/h's are for what i do.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
planning on a 545 stroker, but people are trying to talk me down to a 521. picked up a 460 to build for $40, and already had some swap mounts sitting around from a previous truck i owned. planning for a metric **** ton of torque with a decent amount of hp, plan on keeping it as multi purpose friendly as possible because i only have room for 2, possibly 3 vehicles at my house, so it still needs to be a "truck" when i need it to be one.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Duncan, The eyesight is the 3rd thing to go and I admit I makde pleanty of typos because of it.

Fatdan, I was talking about FTE and the people of authority on that site.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
howdy, some of you may know me from other forums, and some of you are probably pissed that i'm signing up here. just thought i'd give the site a try out to see if it fits me or not. i'll try my best to "play nice".

p.s. i've been told that the combined "might" of tex, ag, and myself could quite possibly make the interwebs explode, guess we'll find out :D

Who let you in??????????? :hammer: :headbang: :hammer:

:wavey: smilietease

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
blame it on don and anthony, they invited me, but only if i play nice with others. :D

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
blame it on don and anthony, they invited me, but only if i play nice with others. :D

hey i just warned ya, i dont take responsibility after all i have a red mark on my rep from tony (flordia tony, pig tony) yea...i got in trouble..it was that f-in hippys fault.

Ehh anyways good times..yea come on..sit down, pop a cold brew, im not on much but lets see how it work out for ya.

BTW im banned from FTE and NWU, ive been on here a long time. I switched over to NWU when the NWC got scrapped on FTe.

Ive beenr ound long enough to get phone calls from other emember wheni go awry.

and yea i have a short temper

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
to mil1ion:
????? former nwu member as well? don't remember seeing your name there, and i did read a lot of old threads there

Dan, God bless you for the inherent hilarity of this question. No, really. I realize its unintended humor since you don't know the loving relationship between dennis and the nwc. If you knew the whole history of teh intrawebz drama you'd understand. So, thank you for todays chuckle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles