Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just got the van running

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Which is?

Which is?

It is a website that essentially competes with this one. Advertizing that website here would be taboo and in bad taste. All my tech posts go over there now. There are members from the "other site" that are quite active over there too that you would recognize.

Roadvirus - Ryan the rattlecan has all but obliterated my interest in sharing my tech posts with people here and that is why this thread died and I quit posting. I still swing by just to see how active this place is NOT and that is how I saw that my thread got bumped up. My van build thread, all the write ups, all the fabrication threads, all my trial and error, all the pics, all the exhaust gas analysis graphs and lab scope plot graphs and everything else is located elsewhere. It was all going to be somewhere here on this site, but like I said, because of Ryan the rattlecan, my interest in the technical content of this site is gone. I wont even so much as give out links here.

Have you ever heard that teaching something is a good way to learn? I have found that to be true and that is why I enjoy tech posts. I try to explain and articulate what I have learned to further my own understanding. Thats what is in it for ME to put up the threads that exit elsewhere. In the process, other people learn from what I have learned and there is a degree of satisfaction in that. I was going to use this site as my outlet, but it didn't turn out that way.

Sorry...

Thanks for making it known that we are in agreement. Yes, I am being sarcastic.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I didn't ask for a long winded explanation, I just wanted to see the thread. Why even bother coming here if it's only to attempt to annoy people and bash the site?

I didn't ask for a long winded explanation, I just wanted to see the thread. Why even bother coming here if it's only to attempt to annoy people and bash the site?

The answer to that is in the "long winded explanation". If I wanted to bash this site and annoy, I would provide links. I didn't do that.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
This is what I fail to understand.. I asked for a link via PM, not for an explanation as to why you don't do this or you do that. I mean give me a break, for a while there I thought you had actually changed from the annoying SOB you were over on FTE. Guess not.

:wavey:

Btw, what are you apologizing for?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I'm locking this thread.

Eco has said he doesn't wish to share any new info on the subject with this site so any new posts will continue to be off-topic and not useful.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me via pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts