Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Improvements on my 92 F250

I own a 1992 F 250 5.8 Windsor motor as far as I know it’s stock. The truck has 69,000 miles and I’m looking to go to the next level of upgrading it for better fuel economy and better horsepower and torque. I used to do all my own work but mother nature has taken its to on me and I no longer have the ability or confidence to work in this truck. I would like to find a shop that specializes in these trucks that know all the wires in vacuum hoses are brittle and will take the time it needs to be taken to work in this type of vehicle. I live in Florida on the West Coast below Tampa. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and or referrals

Don

I own a 1992 F 250 5.8 Windsor motor as far as I know it’s stock. The truck has 69,000 miles and I’m looking to go to the next level of upgrading it for better fuel economy and better horsepower and torque. I used to do all my own work but mother nature has taken its to on me and I no longer have the ability or confidence to work in this truck. I would like to find a shop that specializes in these trucks that know all the wires in vacuum hoses are brittle and will take the time it needs to be taken to work in this type of vehicle. I live in Florida on the West Coast below Tampa. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and or referrals

Don
Just re posting to see if I can get a Responce

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts