Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Important forum management update

Fellro

Staff member
As likely most by now know, the forum is going through some changes and updates. Another change and update is that Duncan, Randy and I have decided to make a change in ownership of the forum. If we had chosen to continue as was, it would require a massive program update to keep the forum operational. The hiccup we had just a couple months ago was kind of the last warning shot, the forum MUST be updated or it would not survive another server update.

Chis Raymond, Ludachris, had been talking to us about the forum just prior to that, and had expressed interest in not just owning, but reviving the forum. This isn't his first rodeo in doing so, as anyone at Track Mustangs Online can tell you. His hopes are to do with this forum as he did with theirs.

Ownership has been transferred to Chris, and he is in the process of updating the forum to one that will work better with current software and devices. As to our presence, we have no plans to change our level of interaction with you all from how it has been. Thank you all for your previous and future contributions to keeping this site moving forward.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
As likely most by now know, the forum is going through some changes and updates. Another change and update is that Duncan, Randy and I have decided to make a change in ownership of the forum. If we had chosen to continue as was, it would require a massive program update to keep the forum operational. The hiccup we had just a couple months ago was kind of the last warning shot, the forum MUST be updated or it would not survive another server update.

Chis Raymond, Ludachris, had been talking to us about the forum just prior to that, and had expressed interest in not just owning, but reviving the forum. This isn't his first rodeo in doing so, as anyone at Track Mustangs Online can tell you. His hopes are to do with this forum as he did with theirs.

Ownership has been transferred to Chris, and he is in the process of updating the forum to one that will work better with current software and devices. As to our presence, we have no plans to change our level of interaction with you all from how it has been. Thank you all for your previous and future contributions to keeping this site moving forward.
:beer:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Theres times i wish this place was more active again. I hope it can be revived a bit.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Once again, thank you Admins, moderators, supporters for all that you have done. Can we still pick on each other? :nana:

Fellro

Staff member
Nope not allowed at all. However, we can still pick on you. ;)

In all reality, the atmosphere isn't likely to really change from what we have had. Hopefully we can geta bit of our busy group going again.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
smiliecrybaby
Nope not allowed at all. However, we can still pick on you. ;)

In all reality, the atmosphere isn't likely to really change from what we have had. Hopefully we can geta bit of our busy group going again.

smiliecrybaby

It has been an honor and a pleasure to root around in here with you fellas and I'm looking forward to continuing in doing so in our new digs!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'll try to grace you guys more with my presence :p

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Yes, we need more shenanigans!
Damn border has been closed since last Aug..the NWT one that is....so I'm still waiting. I haz fireworks and lotsa tannerite....and alcohol...hehe

Ludachris

Staff member
:devilish::beer:. Couldn't fine an explosion emoji.....
Hey @fatherdoug, was hoping I could get you to try out the new Truck Showcase here:

Create a truck profile for your '78 Lariat in there and add photos of it in there. It will end up being a good replacement for your massive signature photo. :)

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I'll still be here also. Just been a crazy busy time for me. Closing up my Dad's estate trying to get anything done with the lockdown was horrendous. That should have taken about 6 months took a year and a half. Post office losing important papers and getting copied remade only for the court house to lose them. Couldn't go in any building use a drop box by the door. No one answered phones etc etc.

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Well, looks like I've missed a few things...

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Wow, nice changes!
It's good to see some of you guys still around here. I retired 2 years ago, built a shop addition with a lift and can't get the grandkid's projects out of the shop long enough to work on my own. It's a great problem to have!

Ford Truck Articles