Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm here.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Wise man. It's the year 2015, the up tight days of vise grips clamped onto the jewels and wearing a jockstrap sized for a eight year old are long over. Sounds like a sentencing reform act with common sense involved. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I still think KK needs to at least throw up a vehicle pic or two, isn't it usual and customary?

Krazykat

Staff member
You know why women have smaller feet than men? It's an evolutionary thing that lets them stand closer to the stove.

P.s. Don't tell her I said that.

Tony, I have a question.
My poor Duncan is in a conundrum right now as to how to handle his potty mouthed OL.
My question is how you guys can be okay with chauvinistic comments like this one, but I can't get away with posting a cat with road rage?????? :p:p

Last edited:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I like the road rage cat. Duncan is the one complaining. You should make him sleep on the couch. :wasntme:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Geez didn't realize the stove comment would offend. She must prefer the toaster oven.

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
This has been a test..to see how I distribute power once I become the mystic ruler of the universe.

I see a shitstorm for those that oppose the inevitable

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
The first time I saw a universal remote, I thought "this changes everything"

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

The first time I saw a universal remote, I thought "this changes everything"

In the words of our new, most awesome PM, whose Dad basically screwed Western Canada...in fact, look it up to see how recent he penciled that in a response to "just watch me"

Go look

This does in fact change a great deal...mainly people that work and take initiative will now be required to pay more as we make more.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Edit.....to "just watch me".....something his Old Man said in 1970ish during the FLQ shitacane....and said again now.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
This does in fact change a great deal...mainly people that work and take initiative will now be required to pay more as we make more.

So when's the overdue tea party start?

Ford Truck Articles