Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm here.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I have some other stuff for her in the old lap top. I have to solder in a new power lead to the mother board. soon as I do, I'll hook her up.

She will be happy....thanks!!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Don't forget my personal body guard, Onyx.......

Attachments

• IMG_20130905_121456_206 - Copy.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
And I quote...."while I'm slaving in the kitchen you are playing on the forum"

I knew nothing good would become of this.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You know why women have smaller feet than men? It's an evolutionary thing that lets them stand closer to the stove.

P.s. Don't tell her I said that.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You know why women have smaller feet than men? It's an evolutionary thing that lets them stand closer to the stove.

P.s. Don't tell her I said that.

Very similar to why wedding dresses used to be always white....same as all kitchen appliances.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Bill, it'd be in KPH not MPH, it's Canada after all... Just like temps in Celsius over Fahrenheit

This is true, but since we're neighbors they are sorta forced into our units and readily converting. You wanna see a good one? Look at the units on the oil pressure gauges in AU. Friggin SI system lol!

BTW, WB, I was wondering where you'd been. :)

Krazykat

Staff member

imagejpeg_2-2.jpg

Get it right Charlie :)

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Well this has certainly caused me a conundrum...I don't think we've ever had a thread go from introduction to the lounge.

My OL has a potty mouth it seems.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
My OL has a potty mouth it seems.

Fortunately, time are better nowadays and she won't get a snotty worded, felony MRP citation via PM, conviction and sentencing. Besides, you have a vesting interest in being a good guy. Enjoy! :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Fortunately, time are better nowadays and she won't get a snotty worded, felony MRP citation via PM, conviction and sentencing. Besides, you have a vesting interest in being a good guy. Enjoy! :D

I might sentence her to something....later :D

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I might sentence her to something....later :D

Wise man. It's the year 2015, the up tight days of vise grips clamped onto the jewels and wearing a jockstrap sized for a eight year old are long over. Sounds like a sentencing reform act with common sense involved. :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts