Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I know that truck!!!

How do you know you spend too much time on the Ford truck forums? When someone uses a picture of an old ford on facebook, and you look at it and go..."Thats UTfball68's truck!!!"

I took a quiz about how redneck i am....got kinda redneck. got to looking at the picture, and low and behold....

https://www.facebook.com/Redneckryder

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet...I'm facebook famous...haha.

I am on 4 different ford truck forums....it took me like half an hour to track down which one I had seen your truck on....but I knew that truck. Nice truck by the way....love the looks of it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks bud, I appreciate it, and thanks for letting me know.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
LOL that's funny. Did you know your picture was in there, Ben? Or did they just use it?

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Let me know if you ever find my old sweetheart. :( I miss her and want to know she got to a good home.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
LOL that's funny. Did you know your picture was in there, Ben? Or did they just use it?

Didn't have a clue it was used. But when I do find other folks using/posting pics of my ride(s) I just think it's cool someone else appreciated it enough to post them. Hell, even if they're bashing it...there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Depends on whether you are a redneck....If so, be honored. if not.....well....sorry?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I'm a high class redneck. My mother told me my wardrobe may need to change due to my new job. So I immediately went out and bought a white BPS fitted trucker cap with a plaid bill...it is now my dress hat.

Didn't have a clue it was used. But when I do find other folks using/posting pics of my ride(s) I just think it's cool someone else appreciated it enough to post them. Hell, even if they're bashing it...there's no such thing as bad publicity.

So which picture did they use ? the one where your GF is helping you change a flat tire ?

Ford Truck Articles