Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hone o drive is back

These over drive units are being manufactured again. It looks like the only ones made
are for the Ford 9" rear end. They're also $3400.00
I'd love to have one on my dent to change the 4:10 to a higher ratio while on the road. Or is that lower?

http://hone-o-drive.com/hone-o-drive/
Hone-O-Drive_B200_Angled-300x186.png

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That's cool...I will bet they won't suggest one for a 4WD though..unless they come up with an interlock.

They recommend it

The Hone-O-Drive™ overdrive is not just for hot rods and muscle cars, its perfect for off-road and rock crawlers too! With the Hone-O-Drive™ overdrive transmission system today’s off-road enthusiasts can build their rig to handle the most demanding off-road conditions and courses with perfect gearing for those hard to navigate trails while easily converting to street driving at highway speeds. No need to trailer your rig to the off road ranch or trail park. With the Hone-O-Drive™ installed, you can use the direct drive position to conquer the trail the way you built your rig to do, and shift into overdrive to drive your rig to and from the trail, now making it “street-able”. How great is that!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I don't see a reference to 4WD..or am I dorking out?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Yeah....kinda bothersome...if it didn't have some kind of a mechanical/positive lockout, there could be a shitacane

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts