Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

HELLO I'm Pa Pitt

SO MY GOODNESS this site has been hard to get onto. SORRY ABOUT STARTING off with a NEGATIVE.
But I'm on now . I expect most of my post will be in the section for 1950ish ford trucks, But I sure do have several more Ford Items .
...... I;m a Old 72+ year old farmer. Hence why I like diesel motors. So please don't scald me too badly.
I have a 1972 Bronco halfcab & It been completed for about 10 to 15 years It has a 4BT Cummins in it . & I have a 1980 Currently not running but I have a 1995 300 cid EFI Motor I want to put into it .
& I have an 86 motorhome 460cid & C6 in want to pull & use in some project.
& I have a 1951 F3 TRUCK Flatbed .. I'm really planning on putting this body & front fenders over onto a 1989 Dodge D250 & of course it too is a diesel 6BT . I WAS A Chrysler service tech ADVISOR for 11 years . So I've had lots of time around those truck . & One of my big tractors had that same Cummins motor in it .
& I have a FORD JUBILEE & a FORD 800 tractors ...

Ok I'm bout to take my wife for a country drive . We had some really big nasty fires about 2 weeks ago . So we're going to go see where it came close to where she grew up ...
& WE'LL FIND A NICE PLACE TO EAT SUPPER LATER .
By the way ... ''We're BOTH RETIRED''
''After all we're retired '' is about our catchphrase.!
thanks .

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Welcome to the site!! Im going to guess from your user name your from Pittsburgh??

Sparky83... No Sir Pa Pitt that's what all the Grandkids call the old men in our family .
SINCE 1878 When we all came to TEXAS .. i STILL LIVE ON A PART of my Ggrand fathers 2200ac place I now have 90+ac left. I gave up & sold off 52ac. last year Due to the values got to where they were worth so much . Town moved out & almost consuming everything around me... Taxes are killing us. & I'd not had a cow on the backside of my place in 40 years .
.... MY Name is Jay Pittman ... aka Pa Pitt...
old parts man for almost 50 years total ...& Farmer since I was 19 on my own.
& I grew up on a Dairy farm. pretty much since day one.
At 3 I still remember being in the Dairy barn ... Filling feed buckets .& Feeding baby calves.
& Giving cats milk from stripping the cows before they were milked .

I realize I don't have many post ... But I've tried to get on this sight for 6 months .
But I'm sure i have a few more post than I've found here .
But I've had the Devil of a time getting on this sight.
..Maybe I' on now. ...

Ludachris

Staff member
I realize I don't have many post ... But I've tried to get on this sight for 6 months .
But I'm sure i have a few more post than I've found here .
But I've had the Devil of a time getting on this sight.
..Maybe I' on now. ...
If you're posting you're on the site Jay ;) Glad you were finally able to get it figured out.

Ford Truck Articles