Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Ownership Change - Please Read

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'll sleep better tonight.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm not one to get sappy or emotional so I'll keep it short and sweet. Brad, Ryan, Scott-- thanks for all you've done here. My life has gotten real busy the past couple years so I've not been able to participate much but honestly FTF is what took me through college and kept me sane. Taught me almost everything I know about trucks and camaraderie. This is truly a unique place on the net and I know that didn't happen by accident. Born from a band of trouble makers that wanted to stick it to the man-- bravo.

And to the new admins-- Darren, Rick, and Rusty, good luck ;)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Duncan's screen name musta popped a lol blue pill. Did Brad leave his stash laying around? smilietease

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I feel like your screen name is yelling at me.

Ryan

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
In an effort to come across as less brash, Duncan has decided to make his username all lowercase.

ive been trying to figure out what his screen name stood for since i got here.. yet to figure it out either.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
ive been trying to figure out what his screen name stood for since i got here.. yet to figure it out either.
Does
Not
Find
Xylol
Desirable
Isocyanide

Or, it could just be the sound he makes when the wine cause the stumbles.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Come on you guys...it's easy!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Initials and a Harley model???

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Dun Fuxd Life Up?

Thats what ive always thought it meant.

On a serious note, its gonna blow have Duncan in charge. I mean Jesus chris who would have ever though to put him in charge? Mickey Fn Mouse!?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Initials and a Harley model???

Correct

Dun Fuxd Life Up?

Thats what ive always thought it meant.

On a serious note, its gonna blow have Duncan in charge. I mean Jesus chris who would have ever though to put him in charge? Mickey Fn Mouse!?

smilietease

And I'm 1 of 3 guys in charge....nobody in there right mind would put me in charge of anything....:D

Ford Truck Articles