Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

for skan (concerning buckets)

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
you said you were looking at bronco buckets.

Well i had to pull the center cosnole while iwas cleaning, Or cleaning up the truck. Throught it in the dishwasher, but i took some pics etc for ya, dont know if it will help. INcluding some of the part numbrs..

please excuse my dirty interior

mounting
100_1439.jpg

The numbers ont he bottom
100_1443.jpg

took the lid of and stuck er in the dishwasher. gives you and idea how big it is

100_1445.jpg

the inner lip where there would be a tray for smaller ****, if it had one, mine never did, but i have seem em with em

100_1446.jpg

the lid with a little pocket.

100_1447.jpg

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
some one likes french fries :p

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
im pulling the seats some time here in the next few weeks. and gonna lay in some new carpet. So ill take some photos of where the buckets mount and some measurments...

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
im pulling the seats some time here in the next few weeks. and gonna lay in some new carpet. So ill take some photos of where the buckets mount and some measurments...

I guess that's what the fries are for, huh? So when your pulling the seats up, you can take a snake break.. :D

(sorry... couldn't pass that opportunity up smilieneenar)

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
now there to dig under my finger nails.

**** those things where like concrete. i could have hurt dan if i threw em at him.

Ford Truck Articles