Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Dissertation help requested from female truck owners

For those who missed my initial request, my name is Chris Lezotte and I am currently a doctoral student in American Culture Studies at Bowling Green State University conducting research for my dissertation. The project focuses on women who drive vehicles not typically associated with woman driver. One of the automotive categories I am interested in is the pickup truck. If you are a female owner of a pickup truck and have about 30 minutes to spare, I would greatly appreciate your input. My goal in this project is to uncover the voices and automotive experiences of women such as yourself who use and relate to motor vehicles in a variety of interesting and sometimes unexpected ways.

If you have an interest in contributing to this project, I will provide you with consent form, which outlines the project and assures confidentiality. As your participation will take the form of an interview, I will also ask you to indicate whether your preference for that interview is by phone or email. If you would like to participate in this project, or if would like additional information about it, please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected].

Thank you and happy driving.

Chris Lezotte
PhD Candidate
American Culture Studies
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio
[email protected]

Ford Truck Articles