Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

del-mar July chat thread

hey figured I get it started:wasntme:

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
You did good...wanna be Chapter Leader?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Exactly! Someone needs to step up and be leader. haha Happy 4th everyone!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Hi Brenda.....'bout time you stopped by here!!! LOL - Hope your plans are going well......

TazDevil07

Its hotter than hell here! Yup, doing well. Getting ready to pick up one of my books for college tonight. I can't believe I'm actually excited to go back to school! ugh!

How's everyone?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Super hot here too. This weather is terrible.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Cooler here today by a whooping 2 degrees 94* but way more humid.
I think I may buy a air conditioner the one I had broke a few years ago and I never replaced it.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Wow I slept in a room with a/c last night on full blast and still had to go get a fan because I was hot. Don't know how you are doing without one Randy.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Temps here are much better only got to 81 today way better than 97 last week.
Rebuilt a carb on a friends bike and put a new chain on for him.
Worked on the ranger I am rebuilding a little. Got the drive train all set up just have to replace a u-joint and get a few more feet of brake line and I can set the cab on it

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Thanks Jr. Figured I would try and keep it alive.
I finally got all the brake lines and other odds and ends to finish up the truck. Then I got busy with work again and all the stuff is sitting waiting till I get a few spare hours to finish things up.

TazDevil07

:wavey: Hello beautiful ppl and thanks for keeping the chapter alive. I don't get on the forums often anymore, my apologies. I live on twitter and facebook when I can. Getting ready to start school in a few weeks. I'm pretty darn excited about it! No changes to Taz lately. Been working on the snake (normal maintenance stuff) except for getting a full SLP exhaust on it Saturday. Its sounds NASTY!!! smilieFordlogo

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
There ARE people around that wander by here and say a few words....

....a few words......

BTW, Congrats Randy....and GOOD LUCK!

TazDevil07

:wavey: just peeking in. My vacation starts today, well somewhat a vacation. I have 4 days fo school next week. MATH! Yuk!

TazDevil07

Its not gonna be much of a vacation. I have 20 hours of school in 4 days beginning Monday. Bleh! Then the rest of the day will be spent on homework. I guess good thing is, I can do it from home in my jammies! smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts