Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

dam that felt good!!

filled the tanks on my s/c went on a little cruise [about 60 miles] to a lake to meet some friends for a bbq on sunday 1st time out this year man there is just something about driveing a classic truck that you love when every thing is runnung good nno feeling like it!!smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm there with you Joe. Having and driving a rig that's 30+ years old that runs better than something new off the lot is probably one of the top 5 best feelings ever.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Yeah I know the feelin the guys at work think im crazy for drivin the trucks to work and back. I may only be able to get three trips out of a tank of fuel but id rather be comfortable drivin the trucks than crammed into a rice burner.

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
Ditto all above !!!

Except I don't have my seat out waiting for carpet...LOL
And I didn't drive up a mountain...

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I wish I had a mountain to drive up. The closest thing to a mountain up here is a big snow drift. Also, a 5 gallon bucket works good as a temporary seat Mark.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I wish I had a mountain to drive up. The closest thing to a mountain up here is a big snow drift. Also, a 5 gallon bucket works good as a temporary seat Mark.

Not if ya have a 4 speed.

I have a buddy with a Steeda Mustang something or other...when we had his interior ripped out, he just used a folding lawn chair...hahahahaha. Same guy who wadded up a pair of tighty whitey's and used it as a tranny shift knob.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I have a buddy with a Steeda Mustang something or other...when we had his interior ripped out, he just used a folding lawn chair...hahahahaha. Same guy who wadded up a pair of tighty whitey's and used it as a tranny shift knob.

Beautiful. :rofl:

A work buddy of mine bought a 66 Nova SS as a project car. The interior had been gutted by fire, and the windshield was busted out of it; but damned if he didn't come driving into work sittin' on an upturned pickle bucket, with his McDonalds breakfast propped on the hood in front of him.
The wife got the car in the divorce.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
A work buddy of mine bought a 66 Nova SS as a project car. The interior had been gutted by fire, and the windshield was busted out of it; but damned if he didn't come driving into work sittin' on an upturned pickle bucket, with his McDonalds breakfast propped on the hood in front of him.
The wife got the car in the divorce.

Did she get the pickle bucket, too?

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Takin the 72 into work today gotta go pick up a gallon of rotella and 90 wt first. Gonna also call around driveline shops and see how much itd be to swap a LS in the rear end.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Takin the 72 into work today gotta go pick up a gallon of rotella and 90 wt first. Gonna also call around driveline shops and see how much itd be to swap a LS in the rear end.

Including parts, under $600.

Ford Truck Articles