Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

crewcab arm rest

I have a 1969 F250 crewcab and I need door arm rests for the back doors. Looked everywhere on the internet and can’t find any. Can someone help to where to buy them?
Thanks, Attila

smilieFordlogo

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Last edited:
Thanks for the advices but what I see is a 4 hole arm rest. So far I have tried junk yards and some other places but no luck so far. If you guys come a cross with anything please just let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
There are no specific Crew Cab parts listed in the 1964/72 Ford Truck Parts Catalog.

So, I don't know what the part numbers are or what the rear door armrests look like.

All 1965/72 Crews were FoMoCo conversions of Regular Cab pickups, assembled at the Oakville Ontario Canada Truck Assedmbly Plant.

Thats the crappy part about crew cabs is they are not making really any parts for them, I just picked up a 78 cc 4x4 and i am thankfull that all the rear cab stuff is in good working order. You might try oldfordcrewcabs web site, they may gave something there, I have seen alot of that year on there.

'67 crewcabs had armrests...the same ones used for the front doors. '68-'72 crewcabs didn't have armrests on the rear doors. Here's what those four holes are for:

armrest_crewcab-rear01.JPG

armrest_crewcab-rear02.JPG

armrest_crewcab-rear03.JPG

Last edited:
I just updated it with a shot taken in my driveway about a week ago. Better? ;) My '67 will be getting painted there next week (knock on wood).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts