Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

couple pics

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
couple pics, about as off-road as my truck gets.

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
More offroad than I'll ever take my dent! :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I love hitting a two track and just seeing where it takes me.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
don't know why but just getting out and walking in the woods is a good day for me.

Same here....there's just something about being in that setting.

Yes, this looks like up around a creek Granddad and I go to up north to fish for rainbow trout. I have never taken my truck up there, but I will. You defiantly need 4WD capabilities to get you there. I guess the greatest feeling I personally would have? Would be sitting in the driveway patting 'Brutus' on the dash and thanking him for getting me back home. Ya know? smilietease

Dylan

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Yeah...I had a long week- I'm headed for the woods today myself.

Not sure where yet, but by the looks of things I'll probably need snowshoes not hiking boots.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
that's actually what I usually do.

actually my brother cuts while I clear everything out of his way. His father in-law had his property logged and left all the tree tops for my brother to cut for firewood so there is a lot of cutting and clearing just to get to what you actually want to cut.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
nothing like taking a back road to clear the mind, i like taking my '12 out and see how far i can get with a 2wd, it has suprised me quite a bit actually. ive taken it places a brand new truck should never see it it has never so much as wimpered, my friends and i usually hit the back roads and go out to the wooded secluded side of lake buffalo and crack some cold ones turn up some music and cut loose, it takes a good bit of southern ingenuity to get back there considering most of the trails are made for atv's ....ya know we might should borrow one of these chain saws

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I think I see a tinge of green grass....nice pics Scott

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts