Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Burt

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
My heart sank a bit when I saw this...thought it was gonna say he was gone. Burt deserved the honor.

PS...if Burt does sell, and you happen to come across and 77 stuff you won't need anymore...my mailbox is always open...haha.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Hey Dak, will you entertain some creative financing for Burt? You'll know he's in good hands!! smilieFordlogo

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Hey Dak, will you entertain some creative financing for Burt? You'll know he's in good hands!! smilieFordlogo

Creative?! HA! boy have I heard that before! ... sorry I don't need a new hound dog, your first, second or third born, or the first crop of corn in the spring...in trade.... :rofl2: :)

I had one guy email me and ask if I would accept partial payment in gold and/or silver. Ok, but what stops you from cashing it in first and using real money?... hmmmmm... suspicious! You wouldn't belive the emails with crazy questions I got during the auctions, as well as phone calls! Geesh! Of course, nobody put their $ where their mouth (or typing fingers!) were... :guns:

Dak

Hopefully you will be able to find a way to keep him seeing as you have put so much into him - he is a great looking truck and is certainly well cared for.

you have the solution in Burt :) ..... now you just have to find the problem owning him can solve for you then keeping him will be easily justified:wasntme:

Thats how i explain my toys anyway ... especially when the missus is on my case about whatever new power tool i've brought:hehehm: :wasntme:

Last edited:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
David, in the spirit of full disclosure, read Austin's Superduty thread.....*hint* (he paints using a roller!)

Hi Austin! :wavey:

remember that mental joke? payback is hell...

You're bad! :rofl:

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Creative?! HA! boy have I heard that before! ... sorry I don't need a new hound dog, your first, second or third born, or the first crop of corn in the spring...in trade.... :rofl2: :)

I had one guy email me and ask if I would accept partial payment in gold and/or silver. Ok, but what stops you from cashing it in first and using real money?... hmmmmm... suspicious! You wouldn't belive the emails with crazy questions I got during the auctions, as well as phone calls! Geesh! Of course, nobody put their $ where their mouth (or typing fingers!) were... :guns:

Dak

OR.....

"I got this truck for my wife.............it was a good trade."

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts