Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bumps we find... :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I like the hole in the grill.....I'm sure that's what you'd find on the show room floor at any dealership.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

That was the cold air option :D

primetime

sawmill slave
The re and white seat in a blue and white truck is nifty. Needs cab bushings/mounts in the back though.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It's the 'ok hunny, I'll list it for sale' price. No way anyone could legitimately think that's a 25k truck.

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
smilieIagree .....It is an awsome truck,an rare to see them in that
condition.
At the most,under 10.....I would think...:drool:

Yup or even close to 10k. ....on the dents we find thread, there have been some out of this world builds selling for 30's.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291147831700&ssPageName=ADME:B:FSEL:US:1123

Them being a garage, you'd hope they at least make this thing road worthy and gone through it for safety......but if the show is making them the money, I suppose that's where they need to focus their time.

Lots of surface rust, but the underneath looks half way solid. No ac.....hard on southerners.

The ad says it's a 360 V8??....in fact it says they put the intake and carb on
'that 360'??.......

In the picture it's a *cough*cough*....302 (if original)....or maybe 351 windsor....

$_4.JPG

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
But if you buy it, you get to "hang out" with them...:rolleyes:

Pair of morons

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It would be cool not to ever come within a thousand miles of those kind of that place

:D

Ford Truck Articles