Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Blue whale ,3Guys ,Twin Fair and other Buffalo land marks

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
As a KId I spent allot of time In Buffalo at my aunts . We got off 4 lane (219?) At the Blue Whale car wash right by twin fair . And later 3 guys (or was it 2 GUYs) Kings and several other spots .

Oh I'm sure there were several of each . But Twin Fair with the amusement park was and still is one of my coolest Childhood memories.

I was told they demolished the "whale" if anyone has a pic or literature from there let me know . Am just throwing it in the Memories box.

Post up some of your NY state favorite spots over the years .

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I thought this was going to have cool pics I want my click back :p

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Larry
I will check around and see if i can find some pictures for you.
The amusement park you are talking about was off the 290, and called" Fun N Games" i remember it well. I will also send you some pictures of the location today. Many changes have taken place in the pass few years.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
until i can dig up some more here i have a remember when to read. it may bring back some memories for you.

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I remember the big blue whale car wash as a kid too, I always thought it was cool as shet, there was a piggly wiggly on the corner up the street or something like that, someplace that served pigs in a blanket, I know the whale is long gone now I will have to look for some old pictures of t on line, thanks for the memories YelloThumbUp ..Rick (Salt-Man)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts