Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

**Auction** 1977 Ford F-100 Short Bed 460 Big Block/Lifted

1977 Ford F-100 460 Big Block/Lifted

1918_180_1.JPG
1918_180_50.JPG

This vehicle was seized by our office on March 2, 2012 for a narcotics trafficking violation. At time of seizure, this vehicle was driven to impound, at which time it ran well. This truck is a 1977 Ford F-100 that has had a lot of work put into it. It has a big block 460 engine with what looks to be a nearly new Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb. If you are looking for power, this is what you're looking for. The previous owner informed officers of how well the engine had been built, bored, and stroked however, I have no documentation or proof of that. The battery that is on this truck DOES NOT go with it, but with a good hot battery, this truck will fire right up. This truck is being sold as is and where is, and no guarantees are being implied. I have no knowledge of this truck's history prior to it being seized. I have driven it a couple times in the parking lot, and I can say it is a mean-running truck. You will notice that somebody has put "F-150" emblems on it, but as you can tell, this is not an F-150. The CD Player and speakers also work. For the year model, this truck appears to have a pretty solid body on it and to be in good shape. The 35" x 12.50 tires aren't in the best of shape. The right side front tire has a couple of plugs in the inside sidewall, which allows it to temporarily hold air, but it does still go down over a couple or three day period. This vehicle will have to be hauled or towed for that reason, unless you have that size of tire and wheel to put on it. These plugs only hold air good when the truck is not being driven. Once it is driven hardly any, the tire will go flat in a matter of a couple of minutes. Other than that, this truck will run and drive fine. This truck has nearly brand new looking "Pacer" wheels on it, and the 4-WD does work. The manual transmission consists of a "bull dog gear" and a low-geared ratio, but I can't tell you exactly what the gear ratio is. I have attached an extremely large variety of photos, as well as a video, which should answer any question that you may have. Don't let this "powerhouse" get away from you. GOOD LUCK BIDDERS!!!

Seller Name: Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, TN

Asset Contact: Chad Gillenwater (Phone: 423-272-4848)

Asset Location:
117 Justice Center Dr. Rogersville, Tennessee 37857-6926

Auction Ends: 8/7/13 9:30 PM ET

Buyer's Premium: 7.50%

Starting Bid: $100.00

Bids: 28

Current Bid: $1,225.00

Bid Increment: $25.00

Minimum Bid: $1,250.0

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That would be a good score for less than 2k.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts