Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Any issues with the new forum software - reply here

Ludachris

Staff member
Use this thread to post problems you're having with the new forum software, or any of the sections of the site, including the new Truck Showcase section. If you can take a screenshot of the problem you're having, that would be very helpful. Just Google "how to take a screenshot using [your device]" and you'll get some tips on how to do that. You can just paste the screenshot directly into the reply box and it will get embedded. Don't forget to share what type of device you're using when you encountered the issue - is it a computer or a phone. What kind and what operating system?

Also, if you have an existing build thread for your truck in the forum and you want to tie that thread to your truck's profile in the new Truck Showcase section, post a reply here with a link to your old build thread. I can manually change that for you on the back end.

Thanks!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Its not so much a problem as more of a clearance issue. Can we just delete the certified tech help area. There was only a couple members that had the ability to reply in these areas none of which are here anymore. New members post in them and never get responses for the whole reason no one else can reply to them there.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Its not so much a problem as more of a clearance issue. Can we just delete the certified tech help area. There was only a couple members that had the ability to reply in these areas none of which are here anymore. New members post in them and never get responses for the whole reason no one else can reply to them there.
Agreed.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Unfortunately I was one of them but had been slacking for quite some time. I plan on being around more frequently now.

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
I've noticed that the push notifications on my phone show up as Ford Truck Enthxxxxxxs instead of Ford Truck Fanatics. I personally did not "click" with the FTE crowd

Fellro

Staff member
I have seen that too, had to double check it but for some reason shows up that way...

Ford Truck Articles