Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A little video of my truck

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Really no drop at all? Looks good regardless. Did you seriously find that wheel in a dumpster or are you screwin with me? Any markings for brand or part number? I really like that wheel and wouldn't mind throwing one like that in my Bronco.
Its a GT grant, and yes I found it in a Dumpster...
http://www.grantproducts.com/c-109-Classic-Car--Truck.aspx
http://www.grantproducts.com/pc-76-121-724.aspx
They make some of the best looking wheels i've ever seen.

650rpm...really? That's about 100-150 rpm less than what I run mine at at idle. Also, how bad of a stumble at 1200r's...could be dizzy or overall timing issue.
Truthfully the stumble starts around 950 and drops at around 1200+ and then stumbles again at 1200 and stops at 950 like clock work.

you mind disclosing the name of that thing?

That's a Liyote and its name is just Nomad :p
I like to draw and paint weird things when I dont have any thing better too do :D
Firelion2.jpg

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Thank you bomber, wonna trade :p

not really, mine is a piece of rust. and i love it sooo much............untill i sell it! i would trade if ya got a good older import. got any toyotas or datsuns from the late 70's or early 80's???

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Rick, is that drawing in your sig of Scott's truck and Bronco? Is it gonna be that site's new logo?
its what I wanted to use use, but got denied
I just came up with this one and I waiting to see if it meets Scott's approval
it wasn't what he wanted and he don't want the ford logo he don't want to tempt copy right infringement's
bronco353-1.jpg

Tex did you draw that free hand, maybe you could clean this up a little bit for me, I'm not very good .

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Wow Tex great looking drawing.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
so, how about those imports????

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
you make me sad. but its ok if they are'nt older than 1990.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Want's a shortbed? Why didn't you say so. I might have a buyer for this already but I am selling off this one, came from Ca.

dsc02616.jpg

I know this guy that I sold this shortbed to was looking to sell it as well. I'm not sure if he still has it but could find out. IIRC this only had 64K original on the clock and was a 2 owner truck that came from Tx. I really should have kept this one.

dsc02086.jpg

They are factory original Explorer stripes. They are a sticker type, none of the Explorers ever got painted on stripes. And after close to 30 years they were still in very nice shape. That is the original paint on that truck to.

They are factory original Explorer stripes. They are a sticker type, none of the Explorers ever got painted on stripes. And after close to 30 years they were still in very nice shape. That is the original paint on that truck to.

How much did you sell it for if you dont mind me asking? You can use an approximate figure...

And the guy I sold it to emailed me a while back telling me he would take 8000 for it. He tried ebay, fte and had no luck selling it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts