Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

93 short bed flare side Tulsa Oklahoma

hello my name is Luis I'm from Tulsa Oklahoma I have a 93 f150 5.0 I work at united ford parts distribution center I got this truck last year in November haven't really done anything to it, the steering wheel is lose every time I go to break the truck starts to jump and my gage clutter lights don't turn on oh and I also have a leak from the rear differential
oh I also got a 98 ford probe 2.2 turbo gt
94truck.jpg89probe.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
The cluster lights could be due to the headlight switch. The resistor for the dimming can fail or get bad spots and cause them to not light up. The sttering box is a common suspect on the front end being loose, Not sure what you man by it starts to jump. Rear diff depends on where the leak is as to what can be the source.

1666360762583.pngis it what i highlighted ?
The cluster lights could be due to the headlight switch. The resistor for the dimming can fail or get bad spots and cause them to not light up. The sttering box is a common suspect on the front end being loose, Not sure what you man by it starts to jump. Rear diff depends on where the leak is as to what can be the source.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts