Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

93 Bronco Push button 4x4.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
It went out.. Oh joys of joys and come to find it, the part was discontinued some years ago.
Any idea's on where I can pick one up? Or maybe rig up some sorta Toggle switch?
I've checked all the online sellers I could think of and did some searching but ether it must be a obscure part or my Google_Fu is very weak.
Thanks for any help you can give.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Hmmm! that's a good idea, what about the button used in a F- series truck from the same year? were they even the same or completely different? Also the reason I think the button has gone south, is the light stays on, almost like there's power bleeding to it, the motor was replace thinking it would fix it seeing how it was the only thing I could find that could be replaced.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hmmm! that's a good idea, what about the button used in a F- series truck from the same year? were they even the same or completely different? Also the reason I think the button has gone south, is the light stays on, almost like there's power bleeding to it, the motor was replace thinking it would fix it seeing how it was the only thing I could find that could be replaced.
The F-truck should be roughly the same thing.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts