Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

66 F100 Bed Parts

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Does anyone know if someone is making repair panels for the 61-66 beds? I just picked up a 66 F100 shortbed styleside and the bed is pretty shot so far I haven't been able to find anything.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Does anyone know if someone is making repair panels for the 61-66 beds? I just picked up a 66 F100 shortbed styleside and the bed is pretty shot so far I haven't been able to find anything.

Not that i have seen or found.... but, you may want to check some of the Bronco sites, bronco graveyard is one. the sides are the same style. NOT the same in the lenght or width.

Hey UT:wavey: ...

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Thanks will do that.. I don't understand why no one is making them you can find them pre 61 and after 66 doesn't make sense to me.

Styleside's were only made for 3 years, 64-65-66... so, not much of a market for them.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
No one has reproduced the bed floor for any 1961/72 F100/350 Styleside Pickup.

lstpan2

New York Chapter member
Ive got the same issue.. i was told the bed parts are all different and most like lt will have to be fabed.. let me know if ya find any parts

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Ive got the same issue.. i was told the bed parts are all different and most like lt will have to be fabed.. let me know if ya find any parts

Don't know where your from but your best bet is finding a semi rust free bed from out west and use that. I ended up buying long bed sides from california and cutting it down to fit my short bed.

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23830

Heres a link to the thread that shows what I had to go through.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts