Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2012 Truck Of The Year

Way to go.....congrats

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats man...sharp truck...and it's always good to see a dentside grace the homepage.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
QUOTE=slmann;543170]congrats to BuzzGun79, his truck was voted the FTF 2012 TOTY

congrats.
bigdance[/QUOTE]

Thank You Scott!!! I really appreciate all that you do to make FTF what it is..The Best!!

Congratulations on truck of the year.

Thank You Randy!!

Congrats!!!

Thanks Matt!!

Way to go.....congrats

Thank You Carl !!!

Congratulations.... a well deserved award BuzzGun.:)

Thank You Randy!! It Hits home man..it really does!!

Congrats man...sharp truck...and it's always good to see a dentside grace the homepage.

Thanks Ben..I have to admit your Red also gives me inspiration..Dents Forever Man!!

Congrats Bob!

Thanks Duncan !! And congrats to you on TOTM..That is one Hellava shop on wheels Man!! Cant wait for the 79 to come together!!

At this Time i Raise My Glass in a Toast to the class of 2012!!! And to ALL at FTF !!! CHEERS!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES...GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH...FORDS FOREVER!!!....:) smilieFordlogo !!!!!

Last edited:
Great Truck, in great company around here! Congratulations!!!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Congratulations!!

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Congratulations!!

Thanks Sean!! Love your story as well...you and i & others here see things in a different light so to speak...We both resurected our trucks from an "uncertain future". To put a almost 40 yr old vehicle back into daily service as you did,not only speaks volume of these rigs,but the individuals behind the wheels as well.
Great Job!! & Congrats on TOTM! Best of Luck in the Future!! smilieFordlogo

Congratulations Bob a well deserved award YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts