Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2010 raptor

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I don't get it.

Me neither...the last thing a lesbian wants is a stick...maybe if he said a ghey dude it woulda made sense. Although his comment did remind me of a story about a girl in college...but here's not the place.

This is definitly NOT the forum for that.

When I was thinking about subarus this image came into my head of this gay lady with dude clothes and birkenstocks getting into it... completely random. I apologise...

Please :slap: me... :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Pics or it didn't happen smiliegitrdone

Sorry...no pics it was just a drunken story she told...and it wasn't that dirty, let's just say she was practicing the proper way to shake to get the ketchup out of a bottle.

The engine has the potential to go to 7.0 (429) from what I've read. With Ford's new ecoboost technology large displacement really isn't necessary anymore, but it would be interesting to see that. I think Rousch was testing the 7.0 and were runnning it up to 7k rpm and seeing 700hp n/a... they were calling it the 777.

The 5.0 that's coming out is also a new and separate engine from the boss line. It is reported to be making about 400hp/400tq in mustang applications.. and this motor is going in the GT! I can't wait to see what kind of power they make for the gt500/boss/mach 1 variants supercharged or ecoboosted.. the possibilities are exciting.

There's been some talk of a gt350 with a 3.5 liter ecoboost making close to 400hp. Ford's new engine and transmission line up is going to be way ahead of the curve in the next few years. If they can pull through this rough patch they are going to be poised to be on top for a long, long time.

What exactly is this Ecoboost.. theres really not much to a turbo, unless they added a "VTEC" type deal, whcih actually wouldnt work well with turbo..

I cant wait for the SHO to come out, very impresive numbers.. the ONLY number i havent heard yet, is how much boost those turbos are going to push.. my guess.. 10psi or less

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
if they only get a max PSI of 10ish you know what that means? time for tuning!! haha i really want to drive one when they come out

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts