Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2010 F150 SVT Raptor Unveiled - Off Road Video

I just love the name, and its a sick truck. Factory off road package, big tires (31s or 33s), Rancho shocks, upgraded suspension.... :guns: smiliegitrdone

EDIT: JUST HEARD!!! BOSS 6.2L V8. Return of the 390 (6.2L ~ 380 something ci) ftw!

My truck can do that... lol...:p

Last edited:
That is an awesome truck!
I'm not much for the newer trucks, but that is one that I would definently buy!

Yeah, I wish I wasnt 15, and that I could afford something like that... :guns:

I want one so bad... :p

New Video, the truck revealed in full glory:

Last edited:
Michigan
I could see myself getting in plenty of trouble with that truck :)

=) To bad we will never see it.

Why so negative all the time? [confused] I cant see ford spending money on making realistic concept vehicles at the moment. Cant wait to see one on the road and hopefully at the dunes soon!

smiliepeelout

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I could see myself getting in plenty of trouble with that truck :)

Why so negative all the time? [confused] I cant see ford spending money on making realistic concept vehicles at the moment. Cant wait to see one on the road and hopefully at the dunes soon!

smiliepeelout

Well if things keep up I don't think there is going to be a FoMoCo any more.

Yeah, I am pretty much drooling at the final version of the truck and I love the new DOHC 390 V8. That truck is so sick, though I will never own one. :p

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Given the current climate, I'd be freaking amazed if that thing hit the showroom. It'd just give congress another reason to shun the carmakers for not "getting" the green, eco-friendly political enviornment. The reality is without guvern'mnt money, none of the US carmakers will be in business by next year. The other reality is, they'll have a new business partner- congress, and the US taxpayer. That means all future products will have a lot more in common with a Prius than they will a big HP pickup.

Sux, but it is what it is.

Given the current climate, I'd be freaking amazed if that thing hit the showroom. It'd just give congress another reason to shun the carmakers for not "getting" the green, eco-friendly political enviornment. The reality is without guvern'mnt money, none of the US carmakers will be in business by next year. The other reality is, they'll have a new business partner- congress, and the US taxpayer. That means all future products will have a lot more in common with a Prius than they will a big HP pickup.

Sux, but it is what it is.

And saddened because the government is basically killing all of the ideas for cool stuff that the American automakers have. It sucks.... :(

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts