Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2008 Superduty Sales Thrill Ford

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
How are the reviews going of the new F250? I'm curious. Just bought the wife a truck, and at the interest rate they gave me I'm toying with the idea of trading the Warhorse........

Just TOYING, mind you.........I'd be hard pressed to dump THAT beast, but if the price was right...........

GOD, I just hate the idea of having to pull the WHOLE CAB to work on it though.........

Gunner

How are the reviews going of the new F250? I'm curious. Just bought the wife a truck, and at the interest rate they gave me I'm toying with the idea of trading the Warhorse........

Just TOYING, mind you.........I'd be hard pressed to dump THAT beast, but if the price was right...........

GOD, I just hate the idea of having to pull the WHOLE CAB to work on it though.........

Gunner
You can check the oil and coolant levels without pulling the cab...:rolleyes:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Gunner, actually from what Vince and Bowtie have said, removing the cab from an 08 is cakework compaired to a 03-07 6.0 truck, as now all bolts are from the underside, no more pulling up the carpet to remove the cab.

blacksnapon

Staff member
The hoses are quick disconnect, the wires only fit one place, the bolts are more accessible. I've pulled valve covers on the 6.4 without pulling the cab. There is a lot of things you can do without cab pulling. If the cab needs pulled, its because of something a customer couldn't do anyway.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts