Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1989 4WD Quad Van

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Man, I'd love to have one of these.....so, wifey says, before I can add anything to our collection:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4x4-...m=261259255378&forcev4exp=true#ht_1028wt_1161

She has to have:
-this
-that
-the other

Then I can get in this order:
-oversized 2 bay truck garage with lifts
-crew cab dent/or gen 7 or 8 crew
-than maybe something like this would be pratical! smilieFordlogo

I wonder what the guy is wanting to get out of it....I'd pay 10 for it....would be an awesome camping rig or a soccer vehicle for field trips with friends for the kiddos!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'd be at closer to 5 or 6. I almost made a move on one a couple of years back. Wasn't a Quadravan conversion, but had 4x4 and a lift. It was roughly in the same shape but with a complete interior for something like 5 grand.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'd be at closer to 5 or 6. I almost made a move on one a couple of years back. Wasn't a Quadravan conversion, but had 4x4 and a lift. It was roughly in the same shape but with a complete interior for something like 5 grand.

WOW....I know I can beg my wife to let me buy something like that for that price.....smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
In the ebay ad:
THE ULTIMATE 4x4 ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE / EXPEDITION VEHICLE!

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Man you could get someone daughter way back in the woods with that thing.

Ford Truck Articles