Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered

Old 06-18-2021, 04:54 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
NEW F150 EV Lightning...WANT!

I did this:

2021 Mustang Mach E
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
1969 Corvette Convertible
2001 Corvette Convertible
2006 Nissan Titan Plow Truck
2019 JD 1026R Sub-Compact Tractor
www.taxreliever.com
No longer have, but miss:
2006 F150 King Ranch (miss this truck, made a mistake selling it!)
2007 Expedition EB (served it's purpose well, would definitely get another one!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2021, 04:56 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if it's too early since we just got the Mach E Mustang EV this week, but man, that F150 EV is just some kind of cool as well......my wife and I really want one.....I'll be watching as the reviews come out...these aren't shipping till next Spring to Summer I've been told and the decent ones are going to be the Lariat or Platinum; anything lower than that and it wouldn't be worth it to have for what I want it for....so prices will be up there.
2021 Mustang Mach E
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
www.taxreliever.com
2007 Expedition EB (served it's purpose well, would definitely get another one!)

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 06-18-2021, 08:21 AM
crank polisher

Blue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to behold
It's going to be interesting to see how they do. I got excited about the bi-directional charging system, I can see how handy that would be.

Really happy for you!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2021, 09:29 AM
Licensed to Represent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Truck-Nut97 View Post
It's going to be interesting to see how they do. I got excited about the bi-directional charging system, I can see how handy that would be.

Really happy for you!

Thanks.....it's supposed to be able to power a 3 bedroom house for up to 3 days on a full charge....that's insane. Couple that with some solar panels and you can really do a lot regardless of where you're at.
2021 Mustang Mach E
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Old 06-18-2021, 09:37 AM
crank polisher

Blue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to beholdBlue-Truck-Nut97 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Thanks.....it's supposed to be able to power a 3 bedroom house for up to 3 days on a full charge....that's insane. Couple that with some solar panels and you can really do a lot regardless of where you're at.
That's a good idea. I'm not big on solar, but that would probably be a very efficient set up.
I have been led to believe Ford is producing the batteries in house, and they are "supposed" to be readily available for replacement, so hopefully these trucks will be a product that lasts and can be repaired as they age.
Looking forward to pics when you get it by the way.

Old 06-18-2021, 09:45 AM

amkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond repute
No way!! Congrats Ken! Just saw the Mach E Mustang on the road yesterday! The guy had a big smile! Can’t wait to see the Lighting!!
Old 06-18-2021, 11:15 AM
Licensed to Represent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkatt1 View Post
No way!! Congrats Ken! Just saw the Mach E Mustang on the road yesterday! The guy had a big smile! Canít wait to see the Lighting!!
Thanks....I think this truck will be revolutionary; not because of the tech. I actually think Tesla has the upper hand on quality and tech for cars and their Cyber Truck compared to the F150 Lightening. I think it's going to revolutionize the electric vehicle industry simply because it's the F150; the name and the brand carries SO MUCH weight in the area of work trucks and family vehicles even.
2021 Mustang Mach E
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Old 06-19-2021, 01:19 AM
crank polisher

I'm not willing to speculate about market acceptance, I thought bottled water would never sell.

I would like to ask, did you order the presidential package?

Old 06-19-2021, 04:48 AM
Licensed to Represent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Truck-Nut97 View Post
I'm not willing to speculate about market acceptance, I thought bottled water would never sell.

I would like to ask, did you order the presidential package?

For me, it doesn't make sense to buy anything less than the extended battery optioned one.

So it's the premium or platinum package for us or bust.

Our reservation puts us in line to order, but the build date comes later in the process where we can put in our colors and options.

I'm getting the "ice blue silver" color! I'm am TOTALLY DONE WITH BLACK......such a hard color to keep polished.
2021 Mustang Mach E
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Old 06-19-2021, 07:36 PM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc has much to be proud ofJasperrc has much to be proud ofJasperrc has much to be proud ofJasperrc has much to be proud ofJasperrc has much to be proud ofJasperrc has much to be proud ofJasperrc has much to be proud ofJasperrc has much to be proud of
That's awesome! Hopefully the chip shortage issue can be resolved and they will actually be able to build them.

A buddy of mine was just notified that his new Bronco has been delayed with no date set yet.

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."