Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from Little Rock

I recently purchased a 1954 Ford F100 standard cab 223, 3 speed 6 volt truck from Fast Lane Classic Cars in Missouri. By history it had undergone a frame off restoration some years ago. I'm guessing 15-20 based on the photo album that came with it. After restoration it was used for some advertising and as a show truck until it was stored for a number of years. It is in very sound mechanical condition but needed a second round of little items like getting all the lighting working, some cosmetic interior repairs, etc. It has been to the shop once for carb and brake rebuild. Carb rebuilt with ethanol resistant parts. I drive to to work once a week and run it up to temperature once a week in between. Always wanted an old truck. Didn't ask much about this one before purchasing. Got the vintage truck fever when I saw it. Has been a ton of fun. Back in the day I had a new 1973 F100 short bed that I drove for about ten years. Wish I never sold it.

Attachments

• IMG_1567.jpg

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Welcome
Nice old truck!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
Welcome aboard! I do like that pickup.
Brother in Madrid you say? Some friends around here and myself have been threatening to drive our model A's up there for a few years now, and go through the museum there.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Fellro

Staff member
Welcome! That's a nice old rig you picked up.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts