Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New from Ut

Hello All,

Just signed up. I have a 1997 F350 CCLB that is slowly undergoing some minor upgrades (an Eaton Fuller RTO 6610 for instance).

Cj

Hello HeavyDoc :), Dustybumpers and BlueTruckNut - I managed to find my way over here finally.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Hey cj! Welcome to our little slice of heaven. A little slow right now, but we're working on it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well... hopefully I can help (or is it hinder?).

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Lol. Never know. No one really gets wound up here. We dish it out and take it too.
Management here are a good bunch of fellows, all but the Canadian. I think he's a harder. Takes dentsides apart and stores them for later.
Right Dunkin?

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
Howdy CJ! Glad you found us.

I vonder iff my hare vill get frizzy in zee desert?
Vere is dis Oootah anyvay?

( If you don't get that you didn't watch Wild Wild West with Will Smith.)

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Jake smoken some Colorado green cigarettes again?

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
Nah, I just remember one of Dr Loveless's scantily clad assistants saying that in the movie. Now I hear Utah and I chuckle.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I miss the like button

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Lol. Never know. No one really gets wound up here. We dish it out and take it too.
Management here are a good bunch of fellows, all but the Canadian. I think he's a harder. Takes dentsides apart and stores them for later.
Right Dunkin?

:nono:

And welcome to FTF!

I'm glad I can inspire some lively conversation. I agree HeavyDoc - it would be nice to have a "like" button.

Thanks jasper, and yes I do know a couple of these folks... they dragged me over here kicking (but not screaming).

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
For those that don't know, CJ has a pretty interesting thought process. His OBS with the 10 speed is pretty cool, keeping the 4x4 intact won me over. It's on it's way too being a big truck in disguise......

He likes to rescue old iron previously left for dead, which is another redeeming social quality. Maybe one of y'all can con him into doing a thread on his fancy new adopted milling machine. I'd try but he'd probably hunt me down if I suggest another thread somewhere.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
To be honest I never knew about the 10 spd build. I would love a build thread here of it!
I need to work on my 94 thread here, and start the 89 thread.

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
It is very awesome. It would be a great addition to the heavy equipment sub forum!

The Southern President

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Naaaa. Put it in the truck forum. It might draw new blood there.

You're on Charlie (but I have to ask - how did you miss the "project jumbo" over in the other forum?)! I'll see about getting it uploaded here as well, but could you and Doc come to an agreement on where it should go? :) How does uploading picture work around here?

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
You can put it in either, I was just trying to get some more traffic in the heavy equipment forum, but with the old iron you get there will be plenty more. Charlie would be your best bet on info on how to upload pics. I use tapacrap

The Southern President

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts