Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > General Conversation

Old 08-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Has the Cat Scratch Fever

460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future
The "Show Your Pets" Thread

Here's mine. He is a Shiba Inu, 3 years old. Absolutely the most craziest/ mentally unstable dog I have seen in my life. Does the weirdest things but very intelligent and loyal. The breed is very territorial so he makes for an outstanding burglar alarm!

"The war is coming to the streets
of America, and if you are not keeping and
bearing and practicing with your arms then
you will be helpless, and you will be the victim of evil."

-Ted Nugent

SOLD: 1997 Ford F-250 Heavy Duty, 460 V8, 33" Kelly Safari TSR's
Hedman Mid-Length Headers, Thrush Muffler, K&N Aircharger

Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Here's Wash (short for Washburn). He'll be 6 this November.

2017 Lexus GX460 (wife SUV)
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
1969 Corvette Convertible
2001 Corvette Convertible
2006 Nissan Titan Plow Truck
2019 JD 1026R Sub-Compact Tractor
www.taxreliever.com
No longer have, but miss:
2006 F150 King Ranch (miss this truck, made a mistake selling it!)
2007 Expedition EB (served it's purpose well, would definitely get another one!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 08-27-2012, 07:49 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
^^^oh, he's a Jack Russell Terrier.
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
www.taxreliever.com
2007 Expedition EB (served it's purpose well, would definitely get another one!)

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 08-27-2012, 07:58 AM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

smokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond repute
Ken your wash looks almost identical to one of my past dogs.
His name was Spanky after the little rascals character. He was a great dog he went every where I went when I was 14 til he disappeared when I was 24.
He was old and in poor health and wandered off to die.
I swear I still hear him in the fall in the dry leaves as I walk to my bow stand, he would follow me but hid because he know he was to stay home while I was bow hunting.
Randy
Old 08-27-2012, 08:38 AM
Licensed to Represent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
Ken your wash looks almost identical to one of my past dogs.
His name was Spanky after the little rascals character. He was a great dog he went every where I went when I was 14 til he disappeared when I was 24.
He was old and in poor health and wandered off to die.
I swear I still hear him in the fall in the dry leaves as I walk to my bow stand, he would follow me but hid because he know he was to stay home while I was bow hunting.
Awwww....made me tear up a little bit. Wash does remind me of the dog on that show....I used to watch that show all the time when I was a kid!
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Has the Cat Scratch Fever

460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future460Trucker has a brilliant future
It's amazing the emotional connections we can have with our pets. Our dog before this, A Belgian Shepherd, I grew up with for the first 15 years of my life. It was very hard to lose her.

Nice dog Ken! I like the name!

"The war is coming to the streets
of America, and if you are not keeping and
bearing and practicing with your arms then
you will be helpless, and you will be the victim of evil."

-Ted Nugent

SOLD: 1997 Ford F-250 Heavy Duty, 460 V8, 33" Kelly Safari TSR's
Hedman Mid-Length Headers, Thrush Muffler, K&N Aircharger

Old 08-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Charter Member

lenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond repute
The most picked on mutt on the web....
guarding me from roving bands of commies..

and lounging with cuz's Annie dog and that damn bothersome cat Molly.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:49 AM

m78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-27-2012, 11:55 AM

amkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond repute

he was my holiday pet,I had to leave but he stayed, lol
Old 08-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Licensed to Represent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 460Trucker View Post
It's amazing the emotional connections we can have with our pets. Our dog before this, A Belgian Shepherd, I grew up with for the first 15 years of my life. It was very hard to lose her.

Nice dog Ken! I like the name!
Thanks Mike....loving this thread!

It is amazing how close we get to these guys/gals....might have to do something with the fact that regardless of what we do to and for them, or the lack of for that matter, they still love us, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny1carl View Post
The most picked on mutt on the web....
guarding me from roving bands of commies..

and lounging with cuz's Annie dog and that damn bothersome cat Molly.

They look healthy!
2019 RAM Rebel (my DD)
www.taxreliever.com

Quote: