View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 04:48 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyBilly9Mile View Post
Options to consider:

* Buy a second SD card and swap them
* Get a micro SD card, and download the game cam pics onto your Samsung Smartphone.
* See if there is a game cam that lets you bluetooth the pics to your Samsung Smartphone.
* Buck up and buy a game cam that uses cell phone towers and sends the pics to your email account.
* I'm sure I'm missing other options.
Let me say this about that.

I have a second SD card that I use to swap out.
I don't have a smart phone.
There is such a creature but quite expensive.
The camera that uses cell phone towers is readily available, and not too much more expensive, but the use of the tower to upload pics is about $150/month(captive audience). Most of the places in the forest don't have cell coverage, so it is done by satellite.

Sooooooooo, the simple remedy is to haul my digital camera around(less weight than a frickin' laptop), stick the card in the digital from the game camera, then view the pics. This idea came to me while sitting on the throne one night.

But, I STILL want another game camera...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!