Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

whats your favorite

thing about the northwest?
for me its the mountains and forests. I love everything about them! I also love the weather :D

what about everyone else?

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Public and private forest product land to roam around on AND alpenglow on the mountain tops in the evening. Warm days and cool nights. Flyfishing. Elk and mountain lion hunting. Neighbors.

Other than that it's the things we don't have - crowds, humidity, tornados and air that doesn't smell like anything..........etc.

Favorite thing about the NW? Hmmm, I can only speak for Oregon.

What I like about Oregon is that it has desert, mountian, beach, forrest, city, country etc. all within a fairly small geographical area. I also like the live music scene in Portland and the Portland Saturday Market. The weather is fairly tame...not much for extreem temperatures. Portland also has one of the best tattoo scenes in the country as well, or so I am told by various tattoo gurus.

Favorite thing about the NW? Hmmm, I can only speak for Oregon.

What I like about Oregon is that it has desert, mountian, beach, forrest, city, country etc. all within a fairly small geographical area. I also like the live music scene in Portland and the Portland Saturday Market. The weather is fairly tame...not much for extreem temperatures. Portland also has one of the best tattoo scenes in the country as well, or so I am told by various tattoo gurus.
very true! Portland in the morning for, beach in the afternoon, and skiing at night all in one day. can't get much better then that!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
That I'm not there. :D

And yeah, that's lucky for ya'll too!

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
Ditto!! We can be in the mountains skiing, or hiking, or down at the beach playing in the surf, and drive east for more of a desert ambiance, all within a couple hours drive!! We have the best of all worlds right here at out fingertips!!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
thing about the northwest?
for me its the mountains and forests. I love everything about them! I also love the weather :D

what about everyone else?

I was gonna answer "your mom," but decided against it. :rofl: :rofl:

Although it really is...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts