Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generation 6

Generation 6 1973-1979 F100, F150, F250, F350

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
The Dents we find

Thought it may be a good idea to have a thread that was for the trucks we find on ebay, CL, local classifieds, other sites, etc. That way we can all drool over them, discuss what's wrong with them and generally just talk about the truck, that way we can cut down on the individual threads and have them all in one place. I'll get this thing started...

Here are a few that are over, but I thought they were worthy:

This truck is absolutely GOOOOOOOOORGEOUS, not so sure how I feel about the front bumper though, and it's in KNOXVILLE:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...1%7C240%3A1308

Here's another TN truck, thought it was nice, but the guy is whacked if he thinks he's gonna get 10k for it...it ain't that nice:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-...1%7C240%3A1318

Whoops...on edit found a new auction for the second link I posted, the guy still wants too much:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-...1%7C240%3A1318

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben

Last edited by LEB Ben; 03-26-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
Just found everyone's favorite dentside seller, and he's selling a Bronco, I'll defer this to Scott, seeing as I can't tear apart a Bronco as well as I can a truck:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-...1%7C240%3A1308

I've gotta question the factory engine with a 4 core radiator...I consider the radiator part of the engine...and the SC radiator was the biggest and had 3 cores. Also gotta question the crow hop he's talking about...obviously not lifted properly. Anyone have anything else to add...looks like an alright Bronco to me...still don't like the guy though.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Ben
Old 03-26-2009, 05:31 PM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

Not a 2by fan...but this crew looks amazing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rare-...1%7C240%3A1318

Hey Scott...too bad you already found your crew...haha...it's really not your style:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-...1%7C240%3A1318

I gotta admit I really like it, I would have to swap rims and tires though...and probably get an actual step bumper on the rear.

Quote:
Inspired by Ian

Ben
Old 03-26-2009, 05:33 PM
FTFS Designated DRINKER!

TexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond repute
Wow some real awesome trucks.
02 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0

Tex the AK-toting Liyote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:39 PM
We will Rise Again

bucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond repute
That first green crewcab is very nice. But there are some things I don't like. I don't like the color combo on the inside. I'm not too sure about the dash bezel. The front tires look like they tow out a bit (is that normal). Also, I'm not crazy about the front and rear bumpers. But, a nice truck indeed. I'll get back to some of the other trucks.

1977 F250 4x4 Highboy
521 Stroker D44/60 C6
Old 03-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucks77ford View Post
That first green crewcab is very nice. But there are some things I don't like. I don't like the color combo on the inside. I'm not too sure about the dash bezel. The front tires look like they tow out a bit (is that normal). Also, I'm not crazy about the front and rear bumpers. But, a nice truck indeed. I'll get back to some of the other trucks.

I guess I didn't really notice those things...I was just blown away by the exterior. But going back now, thanks for bursting that bubble Buck. But you're right, the interior doesn't really match...dash pad is light tan, and the carpet looks like a medium brown. As for the dash bezel...that grey is definitely outta place. You're right about the tires, and no, that isn't normal. I guess it's more of a truck with toooooons of potential, most of the hard work has already been done.

Quote:
Inspired by Ian

Ben
Old 03-26-2009, 09:18 PM
We will Rise Again

bucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond repute
That blue crew is extremely nice except for the wheels. I'd definitely change those, but what a truck.

Ben I didn't mean to burst your bubble about that green one. I really like the exterior paint job on that one. I probably wouldn't have noticed what I did except there seemed to be multiple pics that were the same so when looking at them, just noticed a few things.

1977 F250 4x4 Highboy
521 Stroker D44/60 C6
Old 03-26-2009, 09:20 PM
^LARGE carbon footprint^

UNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond repute
That last crewcab is beyond nuts!!!!

I'd be afraid to even start it, let alone drive it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Do I really need to reply to this thread? I have been fishing, drinking and then cleaning fish, followed by more drinking. Not exactly in that order.

1979 F250 4X4, far from stock
2005 F250 6.0, stock ...........I swear.
2008 Expedition Limited 4x4,Loaded, The wife's rig
2004 Lincoln Town Car, my plush work ride
Old 03-26-2009, 09:30 PM

jcduerr is a jewel in the roughjcduerr is a jewel in the roughjcduerr is a jewel in the roughjcduerr is a jewel in the rough
its all part of the price you pay to drive classic iron

http://www.youtube.com/user/zeronub1
79 f150 kustom 460 4x4
Old 03-27-2009, 01:19 AM

dakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nice
The Green one. My favorite color. But as you guys said, the interior is kinda funky. What is with the lighter being inserted in the dash next to where it is supposed to be?..
Dak