Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Custom F350

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Here is a pic of a custom F350 done by Hulst custom. It's in the new issue of truck trend.

F350.jpg

OK, I don't like the grill, but the rest is almost as good as mine...

I like it... It woudl be a great tow rig for mine... I bet the ride isnt to smooth though..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I suppose if you're gonna necropost, you should go for the necroposting gold...hahaha. Hell this thread was still from the FTF infancy. Just ball busting you man. That said, too much rim for me and not feeling the race stripes...beyond it looks like a fun tow rig.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Too much rim (got a guy down the street with 20-something alcoas that looks like crap), but the stripes are a nice touch.

What's even better is the GT that matches this truck. smilieFordlogo

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
It's hideous! Looks like what some kid would do with a model kit.

Drug dealers would love it, cuz they do similar things to Chittie-Lay Suburbans and Cattle-Hack Escalades.

Visit a local polizei auction to see similar examples of this freakin' pile.

Last edited:
Crackin open a cold one

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i but it has a smooth ride on bags. just a guess but if i was gonna spend that kinda money on a truck i would do bags. specially if it is a tow rig. i overall like this truck i would love to own it and pull my drag car behind it

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
^^^ I'm looking to do air on the rear of my stuperduty.

Ford Truck Articles