Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

bought me a super duty

Those look great Andy ..... those arb bull bars are very good - one of my customers who has one on his hilux cleaned up a big buck wallaby going through the gorge the other day. Score one for bull bar 0 for wallaby!

Thanks guys I love them. They used to be really expensive but have come down in price a bit. They are 100 watt, not hid tho. I haven't used them in full darkness yet but in semi dark they light up cats eyes in centre of road for at least a km so bit over half of mile id say.

Those look great Andy ..... those arb bull bars are very good - one of my customers who has one on his hilux cleaned up a big buck wallaby going through the gorge the other day. Score one for bull bar 0 for wallaby!

Yeah I have a picture of a f250 a guy I know wrote off, the truck is totalled, not a straight panel anywhere but the arb Sahara bar only has a slight kink on one side. They are stronger than you think!

Andy are you related to Austin at all :) :)

I bet you'll get something real nice on your next trip over to replace it though mate.

Williams - Waimate New Zealand

Ford Truck Articles