Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Headers Help please

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Find a nice set of headers and send them here:

http://nitroplate.com/coatings/

Wow, that's cool. Prices aren't bad....I have to check into shipping. The Sanderson's are already ceramic coated though right?

Also, was wondering if this company coated brake boosters and master cylinders. For some reason, there isn't a company that chromes these or makes them in chrome. I saw a 76 dent with a chrome booster and m/s and I asked him where he got it and he said he custom fitted a chevy one as aftermarket companies sell chromed ones for chevy trucks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wow, that's cool. Prices aren't bad....I have to check into shipping. The Sanderson's are already ceramic coated though right?.

$345 for the plain steel...$515 for the 'silver' coated. If you go through the guys Derek posted you'd have $345 in the headers and their estimate says $180 for bright polish on shorties...so you'd be in it for $525.

Also, was wondering if this company coated brake boosters and master cylinders. For some reason, there isn't a company that chromes these or makes them in chrome. I saw a 76 dent with a chrome booster and m/s and I asked him where he got it and he said he custom fitted a chevy one as aftermarket companies sell chromed ones for chevy trucks.

Not only can we coat your exhaust and intake components, we can also coat...snip...any other part you can think of.

Edit...says a waterpump can be done for $65...I wouldn't imagine a booster would be much worse.

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
I'd be tempted to have them do the bumpers on my old 51...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts