Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generation 6

Generation 6 1973-1979 F100, F150, F250, F350

Old 04-08-2017, 10:33 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
What did you do to your Dent today v2

Well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2017, 10:43 PM

68F1006.4 is just really nice68F1006.4 is just really nice68F1006.4 is just really nice68F1006.4 is just really nice68F1006.4 is just really nice
The first thread must've closed as I was typing my reply, one minute I was in, the next minute was "nope, not here!", lol!

This might help, I know there's no Ford love, but EFI is EFI.

https://youtu.be/ZGlRiapBEeY
Old 04-08-2017, 11:00 PM

Ole Green is on a distinguished road
Very cool video! Yes, I want the HP's I can get along with the adjustments just magically happening as I change altitude. Plus the heat I get off of the 460 likes to boil that stinking alcohol gas, so a real pressure system to fix my issues. I mean my trucks issues, there is no fixing me.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:53 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Ole Green, in answer to your question about parts needed, I think it would be appropriate to post a new thread in the "Classified" section. Maybe a moderator can confirm this?

If you are worried about exposure, the thread will show up as a "New Post", which people will see and read. Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 04-09-2017, 10:41 AM

New blower motor in an A/C truck today. What a pain! Still working my way back out, will be changing out the vac lines, dash lights, repair or replace vent ducts, heater core (done), dash prep'd for paint, anything else I should consider? Dont really want to pull the dash out again anytime soon.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Might also want to consider changing the heater core while you're in there. Like you said, you only want to do that once! Brass heater cores are hard to find, but they are still available. Most of them are aluminum anymore.

Quote:
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Old 04-09-2017, 01:54 PM

Yep, change the heater core and as you said I could only find aluminum. Anything else?
Old 04-09-2017, 01:58 PM

By the way love your truck Doug. Looks to be very similar to mine other than standard cab. racetrack molding tail gate trim, power slider etc. the same. Also looks like you have a bit of a lift. I went with skyjacker 4 inch, what is yours? Originally I just used F350 springs on the front end to squeeze 35s in, but did not have enough room to turn from stop to stop's with chains on, which is a no-no in Oregon.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

Thank you. No lift. It is all stock. I originally had 33x9.50x15's with no problems, but those tires are hard to find. Now I have 31x10.50x15.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-09-2017, 06:10 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
I moved the frame out in anticipation of doing some more filling and grinding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.