Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > FTF Mustang Club

Old 04-21-2017, 05:42 PM

TheBandit will become famous soon enoughTheBandit will become famous soon enough
New set of rubber going on her today. well at least the fronts are as the rear has a little life left in them...
I can't understand for the life of me how that happen.
It is the first time in a long history of owning Mustangs that I wore out the fronts before the backs..
I might just have to do some to catch the rears up soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.JPG (255.1 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2017, 10:41 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!....you know the rules....pics when installed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 04-26-2017, 11:28 AM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
Our front tires get shredded before the rear every time in the 2002 v6. It has to do with how you drive, and how you corner. You sit in the middle of the wheelbase in this car, so you don't realize how much pressure you're putting on the front tires when you turn.

Ryan
Old 05-04-2017, 10:28 PM

Ridgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBandit View Post
New set of rubber going on her today. well at least the fronts are as the rear has a little life left in them...
I can't understand for the life of me how that happen.
It is the first time in a long history of owning Mustangs that I wore out the fronts before the backs..
I might just have to do some to catch the rears up soon.
What size tires are you running?

1998 Ford Expedition 4X4

2000 Mustang Drop Top
Old 05-05-2017, 12:20 AM

TheBandit will become famous soon enoughTheBandit will become famous soon enough
These are 275/40/17 for the rear and 245/40/17 on the front. Factory wheels upfront and stock style 10.5 wide wheels on the back
Old 05-05-2017, 07:06 PM

Ridgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks I am going 18 inch. Here are my 18X10.

1998 Ford Expedition 4X4

2000 Mustang Drop Top
Old 05-05-2017, 07:26 PM

Those are nice! they will look great on you Stang.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:29 PM

Thanks I need to get the front 2 wheels. I hope I don't need wheel spacers. I am trying to find out the laws for engine swaps in NC. We will be moving back in late fall.

1998 Ford Expedition 4X4

2000 Mustang Drop Top
Old 05-05-2017, 10:32 PM

What are you going with on the front? And what engine are you planing on going with?
Old 05-05-2017, 10:36 PM

I would like to go with a 5.4 and auto trans. right now I have a 3.8 V6 in my 2000 Mustang

1998 Ford Expedition 4X4

2000 Mustang Drop Top