Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Body Work and Paint

Old 04-11-2015, 08:31 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970Custom View Post
Only if you don't know what you are doing.... For some people, it's only in the cost of materials...
Yep....like any kind of blue collar job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970Custom View Post
Only if you don't know what you are doing.... For some people, it's only in the cost of materials...
for what they were going to be doing it has an estimate shop time of 11 days..

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

"I never FAIL... I succeed at finding what doesn't work."
-Christopher Titus
Old 06-02-2015, 09:16 PM

xroad is on a distinguished road
Most likely repairing/retouch will surely be costly.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
dad fixed it.. he got the paint, the clear and shot the door with it... just havent gotten new pics.. he was "planning" to buff it out when i moved the truck to its current spot.. he doesnt want to work on it there... lol

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

-Christopher Titus
Old 06-03-2015, 02:35 AM
73-79 Ford Trucks Rock

Big Jim F150 is a jewel in the roughBig Jim F150 is a jewel in the roughBig Jim F150 is a jewel in the roughBig Jim F150 is a jewel in the rough
Well I've had those days too they suck big time, and Sh*t Happens!! I wanted to do a few things to my 78 but the engine in my 07 Chebby Colorado had taken a dirt nap and I had to put another engine in that, and at the same time my 78 had to have a neutral safety switch put in, and after that I had to have new belts and hoses on my 78. Both trucks being down at the same time really bit the Big One. And to get back and forth to work and school, well it was Mopar or no car, for that time while my trucks were down I had driven my Mom's O4 Chrysler Town and Country minivan, and I'm not a Mopar guy .
Old 06-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Virginia Chapter member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jim F150 View Post
Well I've had those days too they suck big time, and Sh*t Happens!! I wanted to do a few things to my 78 but the engine in my 07 Chebby Colorado had taken a dirt nap and I had to put another engine in that, and at the same time my 78 had to have a neutral safety switch put in, and after that I had to have new belts and hoses on my 78. Both trucks being down at the same time really bit the Big One. And to get back and forth to work and school, well it was Mopar or no car, for that time while my trucks were down I had driven my Mom's O4 Chrysler Town and Country minivan, and I'm not a Mopar guy .

when my truck and mustang were down at the same time i had to drive moms 06 impala Mustang the tranny went out... the trucks blew the head gaskets... got the mustang back on the road... now im trying to fix the truck same time im modifying it lol...

-John F. Kennedy

-Christopher Titus