Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Body Work and Paint

Old 06-24-2011, 09:34 PM
That's how we roll!

73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute
That looks great.

New Jersey Chapter Leader:Click here to Join

Click for Woodbridge, New Jersey Forecast
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 AM
Master Ford Tech

d-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to behold
I Haven't done much more work to the bed but I have been working on th cab. Got one out of calafornia, just needed the passanger floor replaced and a few dent repairs. Starting to lay down some color on her.

Ford Senior Master
Master ASE Certified
Diesel Certified
Owner/Operator of
Dave's Garage LLC
Canterbury,CT
860-546-6441
Installer Of Bullet Proof Diesel Products

Click for Jewett City, Connecticut Forecast
Old 11-06-2012, 01:37 AM
They call me Spuds

1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute
Those cab stands aren't OSHA approved...

Digging the color, green always looks good on a slick side...

Old 11-06-2012, 03:48 AM

m78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond repute
That is a cool looking color. Is it metallic ? I can't tell in the pic.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:26 AM
kiwi f150

kiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond repute
I like the green colour too - did you work out what engine you're going with?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh*t by the clean end."

Old 11-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Master Ford Tech

d-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to beholdd-kuzmen is a splendid one to behold
It is a metallic green used by Ford in various different years. I did modify the color some removeing the medium metallic and switching to double course, when I shoot it with clear it will make it lighter almost a lime green'ish (or so I think). As far as the motor im going to build a mild to wild (haven't quite decided) 390FE with a Munci T10 Chevy (yes Chevy) 4 speed behind it.

Ford Senior Master
Master ASE Certified
Diesel Certified
Owner/Operator of
Dave's Garage LLC
Canterbury,CT
860-546-6441

Old 11-27-2012, 09:35 AM
We will Rise Again

bucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond repute
Truck is looking great and love the color. Also, nice work on the bed.

1977 F250 4x4 Highboy
521 Stroker D44/60 C6
Old 11-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
I also like the green color. I want to put a small green stripe down the side of my truck when I get the body work done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 12-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Master Ford Tech

Well heres hows she sits as of now. Finally got inner fenders and radiator support from california. Got the nose mostly on. Im still working on the hood and drivers side door.

Now im working on the bed again got the side removed and started measuring sides to cut them down for replacement

Notice the FE cylinder heads used as counter weights!

Ford Senior Master
Master ASE Certified
Diesel Certified
Owner/Operator of
Dave's Garage LLC
Canterbury,CT
860-546-6441

Old 12-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to see this finished! Beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!